Seen any chemtrails lately?

Stevo had read me a blurb a few weeks ago about the chemtrail program being shut down. Not knowing if it was real info or disinfo, I’ve been watching the skies (which I do anyway). I have to say that I haven’t seen a chemtrail since he brought that up, which is very unusual for us. I was wondering what you all have noticed. Our skies have been beautiful and we are getting normal rains, not too much and not too little.

~ Dooney

UPDATE 4-19-18: Lots of comments on this post and everyone is still seeing chemtrails, so this was disinfo. It’s good for us to check in with each other, so thanks for the comments! Still no chemtrails here that I’ve seen…

2nd UPDATE 4-19-18: Ha! They started spraying over us right after I posted the first update…wankers! :-)

Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Seen any chemtrails lately?

1. B.A. Reid says:

A woman in Edmonton posted a pic of a heavily laden chemtrail sky in her city on FB this week. There might be a reduction in the amount of chemtrails out there, but it has not stopped.

2. April 17, lots of chem trail planes over Winnipeg, Manitoba. Could see 3 at a time looking in one direction. Morning and afternoon most trails would disappear, in the evening they started to stick. By 8 pm lots of trails had accumulated as the sun was going down. My ears ring with the EMF and at times the ringing is very loud. There has been a lot of chem trail activity in the last few weeks. I see reports of tornadoes in the USA. >800 TBs, 20 HHGs, 1 CB, 1 small CB, 1 Power Wand used with a pipe, a 114 grid, and 1 Howie (how…zer from s. Africa) obviously not enough. Another Howie on order.

3. Tess says:

Dear Dooney! I’ve been meaning to write to thank you for listing the law of light book by muhl on you resources I ordered it hoping it would help me to put my Christian (catholic) background in order. It is helping and much more. Also, yes, fewer chemtrails here in Richmond va lately. I’ve focused a lot on shifting to the most benevolent timeline for each, every and all and this may be evidence of progress. See pages 68-70 in the muhl book! Cheers!

4. Angel says:

Hi Dooney, we have more chemtrails, now, than ever before…here in the Highlands of Scotland.

5. Averil Heath says:

Yes I have seen them. I live around the corner near Bozeman. But, I have also heard that there is counter spraying going on…

6. Caroline (Cal) Smith says:

I don’t see as many but do see them.. Yesterday I saw a long one also lots of sylphs. Crofts have just been here. I wonder if they saw any.

Cal

7. Alfredo says:

Over here in Cebu, we can still observe ChemTrail’s and also HAARP clouds. But we gifted our small town with few hundred small orgonits. You can always observe how
    Sylph or Sylphid clouds aperes and disolve in short the trails or haarp clouds.

8. Patty ziegler says:

Hi Dooney, I am happy to have found you on line. I enjoyed the gifting video you did with Carol. I’ve been gifting cell towers lately and it was helpful to hear advice about that. They are still spraying in NM. Though recently big chem clouds. We’ve had almost no snow and no rain all winter. We really need rain!

9. ken kegley says:

hello. i am in wisconsin so is the rest of the world. it seems Cali is really getting hit. lots of us have been working on this. there are many ET races doing this as well as humans
    take care
    ken

10. kate says:

Hi,
    We do still see them here in California, constantly every day. But I do have to say there’s been rain which means they have stopped for a day or two to let it rain. I noticed the weather goes crazy when they stop the chemtrails….it automatically rains and gets windy like it used to be back in the day in SF. I really hope this chemtrail genocide ends, it would be the best news ever!

11. kim says:

my guess is psyops, to get us to let our guard down. Stop, start, slow down, start again, lets get the conspiracy theorists mind off ” other things ”
    Preppers stopped prepping when Trump was elected.

12. kim says:

I saw same thing. about a week ago. Didnt see any for a few days. I did see them yesterday, while camping at a state park near amarillo texas