Disabling radionics attack

As I’ve blogged about recently, Stevo and I have undergone attacks on our businesses for quite a while now. Steve’s happened quite suddenly after a month of really great business flow. With Carol and Don’s help we realized that someone who had come into the office had been the channel for some really bad energy, bringing a halt to the flow. So we worked on that person and the people who were controlling them, and it got a little better but not back to normal. The other day I had an epiphany about it and realized that they had gotten a hold of Stevo’s patient paperwork and were using it with a radionics machine to chase away new patients.

It was one of those moments where a thought came to me and I knew immediately that I was right on track. It’s always funny to me when I have that kind of certainty. I used to dismiss it, but I learned to trust it. So, yesterday while I was helping Carol at the psychic fair I spent some time on my computer altering Stevo’s new patient paperwork. When we got home last night, I printed out the new papers and had Stevo burn the old papers. We both immediately felt a change in the energy in the house. We’ll see if it translates to better business flow in the next few days.

Carol pointed out to us that all we needed to do was make a small change in the paperwork – a new font, or change a few words, etc. The same thing is true of a meditation that doesn’t feel quite right. Make a small change and make it your own. I realized today that I probably need to make a small change to my web pages to get rid of any radionics that are being done against my web-based business. Radionics work because they have taken something of yours and are using it against you. So, make a small change to that thing, whether it’s a picture, or papers, etc., and the energy will change and their radionics will no longer work.

Another thing that helps with radionics attacks, in my experience, is using the Farday Dodec technique, which you can read about on my website. Radionics can be hard to defeat, but the dodec does help.

~ Dooney

Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Disabling radionics attack

1. Margaret says:

Hi,I am being attacked daily,thru the feet,I don’t know anything about radionics,could you please help me. Thank-you

• dooney says:

Hi Margaret,
      You’ll have to do a web search to get details on what radionics are, the origin of the technology, etc. I have diagnosed by own radionics attacks mostly by how I feel and by dowsing. I have a couple of things I use which you can find in the Etheric Rescue Tips on the left sidebar of my site. Download the PDF for stopping electronic assault.

2. Monica says:

Could you please help me because I’m unable to find a company who will deliver a tesla coil to Spain. I contacted scientificsonline but they don’t ship to Spain. Also, there are so many different coils, it’s difficult to ascertain which is the right one. I presume it has to be at least 50KV?
    Monica

• dooney says:

Hi Monica,
      I don’t know of another company selling Tesla coils, but what you could do is get the Environmental Harmonizer and download the square wave file on my site, and play the sound file through the harmonizer as I’ve described in the Etheric Rescue tips. My Tesla coil stopped working so I’ve resorted to using the Harmonizer and it works great. I don’t think you’d have a problem getting one shipped to Spain. You can buy them at http://www.lightlifetechnology.com, and I think they are now calling it the Light-Life Harmonizer. Let me know if you have any other questions!
      Dooney :-)

3. Monica says:

I have contacted the UK media about the radionic attack from a practitioner of the radionic association in the UK. There seems to be little interest, either they don’t understand the dangers or they are not interested. There needs to be greater public awareness of the dangers of this type of thearapy, and tighter regulation of UK laws to help prevent rogue practitioners abusing the system for financial gain.
    The US system is better in this aspect, because it is illegal to promote radionics, and there have been several court cases where the defendants have been given heavy fines and sent to prison. Their radionic machines being confiscated and destroyed.
    The problem basically is that radionics is used in Psychotronic or psi warfare by intelligence agencies, so governments do know about the dangers of radionics, but it is kept secret by them.
    It is like the problems with the malevolent aliens and secret space programs. Governments have entered into secret agreements with them, and they try to hide this from the public.

4. Monica says:

Thank you for your advice. Could you please recommend which is the best Tesla coil to buy, as there are many different types on the market.
    It appears that radionics is more like a dangerous weapon, rather than a therapy. I can quite understand why it was banned in America. and the radionic association relocated(fled) to England.

Monica

• dooney says:

Hi Monica,

We have had two Tesla coils from scientificsonline.com but both of them broke. I don’t know if it was something we were doing wrong while running it or if it’s just a badly made unit. You are correct that radionics can be dangerous in the wrong hands, it depends on the intention of the person using the machine.

5. Monica says:

I’ve had problems with a radionic practitioner in the UK.
    She has been sending out negative radionic energy to harm me. It caused prolonged pain near the chakra with the energy entered.
    Could you suggest a remedy for this?

• dooney says:

Hi Monica,
      You can download my PDF on defending yourself against electronic assault and follow those recommendations. One thing I would add to the recommendations is to get a Tesla coil and run it 24/7. It usually stops a radionic attack within a few hours.
      Dooney