Meeting Don & Carol

We first met Don through email, as many of you have also done. Stevo had been researching zapper technology, wanting to find something more efficient than his Rife machine for killing parasites. He came across the Don Croft zapper and started corresponding with Don. That led, of course, to the Adventures of Don and Carol, which made for fascinating reading. I ended up corresponding with Don and we joined one of his earlier forums and began gifting and posting.

A few months later, Don and Carol invited us to join them on a gifting trip into the Bitterroot Mountains on the Idaho side, to Monitor Mine, where a miner had found a circle of standing stones and bulldozed them for fear his mine would be taken over as an historical site. On his deathbed, he confessed, and folks have been searching for the standing stones ever since. We went up there to re-gift the mine, as Carol and her friend Linda had had quite an adventure there the year before (see the Adventures for the whole story).

We met Don and Carol at their house in Moscow, Idaho and had a wonderful time getting to know each other. Don immediately sat me down and had me play flight simulator on his computer. I wasn’t too bad! He later told us he has everyone do that as a kind of test to see how game they are for adventure. It was great to talk to Carol, who is probably the most talented and humble psychic I’ve ever met. I blabbed all about my childhood and she confirmed many things about myself that I had long suspected, including being targeted for psychic shutdown from an early age.

We had fun up at the mine, camping out along the Continental Divide, complete with a bear visit in the middle of the night. Ryan McGinty was also on that trip and it was fun meeting him too. For the first time, we were around people who didn’t look at us like we were crazy and roll their eyes when we talked about psychic stuff. Like Carol says, being a psychic is a lonely life.

We hiked all over and dropped orgonite into the mine in a couple of spots. Our dog Charlie was so hyped up, running around in the woods and jumping over fallen logs, that he was lame the next day. Our older dog Black Jack was also having trouble, so the second day I stayed at the car with the dogs while Stevo, Don, Carol and Ryan hiked deep into the woods looking for the standing stones.

About an hour after they left, I heard the helicopter. One black helicopter followed the hikers, who stayed concealed in the heavy undergrowth. Both Carol and Stevo psychically saw snipers on the helicopter. Ryan got a picture of the helicopter and posted it on the forum a few days later. I briefly thought of hiding in the bushes with the dogs, wondering if they were going to come after me, alone by a river. Instead, I focused my energy on a positive outcome and did not let fear overtake me. This was still early in my “training” and it was a scary thing to consider. The helicopter was real. The bad guys were out there and they knew where I was.

A few hours later the hikers returned, exhausted. They didn’t find the standing stones, but they did drop a bunch of orgonite into a vortex and got it spinning the right way. Ryan came back with a friendly elemental attached to him. It was a good day’s work.

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.